VoiceFit to Practise
Online voice knowledge and skills training for the developing voice therapist
VoiceFit to Practise is an online course designed for speech therapists who want to develop their voice skills. This could be alongside a voice clinical caseload or not. The course is divided into seven modules and is linked to a specially designed competency framework for the ‘Developing Voice Therapist’. Delegates should have a clinical supervisor in the workplace if they have a voice caseload. However if they don’t VoiceFit can provide 1:1 supervision.
The 7 modules cover:
- Voice physiology
- Laryngeal pathologies and diagnosis
- Assessment of the voice
- Voice case management planning
- Treatment of the voice patient
- When to discharge, barriers to change
- The evidence base, CPD planning, using social media in healthcare
What does the course include?
- Each module includes lectures and presentations, written teaching materials, quizzes, downloadable resources, case studies and video and audio files.
- The lectures are accessible for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- The downloadable resources including your own competency framework are available to keep.
- The cost of the course includes 2 45 minute virtual supervision sessions within that 6 months.
For more information and to buy this online course CLICK HERE
Other Voice CPD Opportunities:
I provide bespoke voice therapy training sessions 1:1 or to a group of speech therapists. These session are bespoke but examples could include:
Half day: Paediatric voice therapy techniques
Full day: Back to basics – Voice therapy interventions for adults
Please contact me to discuss this in more detail or to arrange specific training for you or your team.
Costs start at £40 per delegate for a half day.